A walk.


السَّلَامُ عَلَيْكُمُوَرَحْمَةُ اللَّهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ

Went to NU Sentral this morning, alone. I've never done it before. But it felt good though, to tale a walk alone, by yourself. You got to see people more. By more I mean getting to see their faces, acts, and maybe some emotion? Yeah.

When you walk alone, everything feels like it moves slowly. I got to enjoy myself more as I felt like the time moves slowly. Went for window shopping to max. Got into a shop, takes a few walk around, then went to other shop. I was doing this until my feet feels a bit sore. Luckily I just wear my sneakers, so its easier and more comfortable. ^^

Hah, I don't really know what to write anymore, lost idea. I haven't been writing for a really long time now. So the flow seems a bit awkward for me. Excuse me for any weird language & grammar. I'm just trying to get a hang of writing back. Need to write often now. I must!!

Read more is not functioning?
How to solve?
Hmm.
:|

Comments

  1. Yesterday I also went spending time alone walking in Batu Pahat Mall(Never been there yet).. Wandering around there alone and you are right, it does feels good and weird at the same time.. I also had a great peaceful time eating alone in Sushi King there xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? I thought I'm the only one.
      I just had my dinner at home. :P

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts