Beautiful Gong Shim (미녀 공심이)


السَّلَامُ عَلَيْكُمُوَرَحْمَةُ اللَّهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ


I'm back. ^^ So today I just wanna share about this Korean drama that I'm currently watching. The title of the drama is Beautiful Gong Shim (미녀 공심이), also known as Beast's Beauty, starring Namkoong Min, Bang Minah, On Joo-wan and Seo Hyo-rim. This drama is still on going drama, and the latest episode is episode 6. *haven't watch yet*

I find this drama is funny, because of Gong Shim (Bang Minah) and Ahn Dan-tae (Namkoong Min) character. Gong Shim is an 'ugly' girl that constantly ignored by her family due to her appearance and having a 'pretty' older sister (Seo Hyo-rim) who works as a lawyer makes it even worse.

As for Dan-tae, he is a simple, funny character yet works as a lawyer. He even have his own lawyer firm! :) How this two people met? You guys need to watch, hehe. Another character is Seok Joon-soo, a handsome rich guy. He seems to like Gong Shim. Must watch episode 6 as soon as possible. I like him too, he is soooooo nice~ ><

I bet you'll be smiling and laughing hard while watching this drama, because I do!! Especially when it comes to Gong Shim and Dan-tae part. I really love the relationship between Gong Shim and Dan Tae. Although it still does not develop much, but till date, it is awesome. Can't wait for next episode! 

Till then, daa~ ^^

I really like Namkoong Min actor.
;p

Comments

Popular Posts