It's been a while..


Happy Merdeka Raya~! ^^

Hah, it's 4th Syawal. Means, it's been 4 days since I last wrote . Well I kinda busy, haha, yeah right. ==' I don't have any idea to write actually, and a bit lazy, wee~ ><

After the iftar incidence, I'm not in the mood to write. Thought that it was over between us. On the the day before raya eve, I got so eminent, missing him and thinking bout whats gonna happen next. Even my cousin faced the same problem with me, what a coincidence.

Alhamdulillah, on 1st Syawal, he texted me. ^^ It's feels like dream come true, haha. Unbelievable~! Thank God, we're good. Unfortunately for my cousin, they're done. Crazy huh ? Thinking bout breaking up in this kind of mood, I mean its RAYA, everyone wants to be happy.

We're celebrating it with the people we love around us. Family, friends, girlfriends, boyfriends, and neighbours. Who wants to be saddened by small things on this cheerful and colourful day, right?


new style.
luving it.
thanks for coming dear.
^^ 

Comments

Popular Posts