DAY NINE : 10 ways to win your heart .

Lets do this challenges !
DAY ONE : 10 things about you .
DAY TWO : 10 things you love .
DAY THREE : 10 things you hate .
DAY FOUR : 10 things you want to say to one person .
DAY FIVE : 10 wishes .
DAY SIX : 10 items you can't live without .
DAY SEVEN : 10 important people .
DAY EIGHT : 10 of your favourite songs .
DAY NINE : 10 ways to win your heart .
DAY TEN : 10 final words .

DAY NINE : 10 ways to win your heart .

Lovely and caring towards me .
[semua girl pon suka kan~ and mestilah sepanjang perhubungan, jangan time nak kenal² tu jek]

Don't do the things that I HATE !
[u'll regreti it if u do it, thats all I can say ^^]

Accept me as who I'm, don't try to change me .
[I'll change myself if I wants to]

Got sense of humor .
[this way, I wont be bored with ya]

Its ok if you're not being romantic with me, as long as you have the effort to do so .
[I would be lying if i said that i don't like romantic guy]

Be a gentleman .
[if you like me, just say it ; who knows i like you too, plus i wont eat you, ehehe]

Don't try to cheat on me, in other words be honest .
[i may have forgiven you, but the scar is still there ; Its easy to forgive but its hard to forget .

I'm kinda egoistic girl, be tolerate ^^ .
[if you do so, i'll be tolerate too ; but depends on me :p]

Just be yourself, dont pretend to be others .
[i'll be myself too meyh~]

Respect me if you want me to respect you too .
[you do respect your mom and sister right??]

its gonna ends soon .
love this challenge .

Comments

Popular Posts