My Dear Monday...

ahah, funny thing happened this morning . .
just cant believe it, hah, silly me . .
and why is that ? ?

 oke, my mom woke me up this morning, hmm, around 5.15 am . .
we're planning to do 'puasa sunat' today, hehe . .
so, after done sahur, as usual i brushed my teeth . .
and at that time, i just remembered something . .
i'm mentruated, so i cant fasting ! !

when i told my mom, she just laugh at me . .
like, you're not supposed to forget something like that right ?
yeah, we're laughing because of me, silly right ?
[my short term memories is getting worst =.=']
so, continued back to sleep, but it wasn't long . .
i woke up later at 7, and watch the tv . .
and fell asleep back ! !
is it ? ?

oke, oke, done writing in english . .
just wanna do some testing, mwahahaha . .
kinda fun to, writing in english . .
but i preferred malays, it easier, haha . .
my english is soooo bad~
hah, deal with it oke dear Atiqah . .



to be continued ?

Comments

Popular Posts