DAY SEVEN : 10 important people .

Lets do this challenges !
DAY ONE : 10 things about you .
DAY TWO : 10 things you love .
DAY THREE : 10 things you hate .
DAY FOUR : 10 things you want to say to one person .
DAY FIVE : 10 wishes .
DAY SIX : 10 items you can't live without .
DAY SEVEN : 10 important people .
DAY EIGHT : 10 of your favourite songs .
DAY NINE : 10 ways to win your heart .
DAY TEN : 10 final words . 

DAY SEVEN : 10 important people .

The MOST important person to me is my mom ;
NORALASIKIN MD.DIN . .
[without you, i'm NOTHING !]

My siblings ; Tajul Ariffin, Nur Ainina and Tajul Akmal ! !
[korang tade, akak korang ni sunyi tau ta !]

Sahabatku yang paling rapat, since primary school ;
Nurul Afiqah Batni
[babe, even jarang jumpa, but still kecoh kan kalau da jumpa balik tu~]

Member terbaik aku since sekolah menengah ;
Shamshila Mohd Kamil
  Ofriana Udin Ariga
Nurazreen Ali Badri
Nurlisa Sofian@ Mohd Sofi
Nurul Farinasha Hanis Zulludin
Siti Hafizah Mustafa Kamal
[my high school life was awesome with you guys! Even now meyh !]

My dad ; MAULI AZAM ZAKARIA
[thanks for taking care of me]

  Lastly, my dear sayang ;
Mohd Najmi Nordin
[sayang sangat kat kau lah tahu!]

cukup da kowt nie, lebih dah 10 rasanya, hikhik . .

7th day is done !

Comments

Popular Posts