DAY SIX : 10 items you can't live without .

Lets do this challenges !
DAY ONE : 10 things about you .
DAY TWO : 10 things you love .
DAY THREE : 10 things you hate .
DAY FOUR : 10 things you want to say to one person .
DAY FIVE : 10 wishes .
DAY SIX : 10 items you can't live without .
DAY SEVEN : 10 important people .
DAY EIGHT : 10 of your favourite songs .
DAY NINE : 10 ways to win your heart .
DAY TEN : 10 final words .



DAY SIX : 10 items you can't live without .

My handphones . . ^^
[nak contact family, member², sedare² sume, tade nie, memang mampus !]


My Mr.Lappy . .
[currently with Angah; use it wisely okeh !]

My mini-external hard disk . .
[he's using it right now --> My Dear: take of my mini tu tau~]


My thumb drive . .
[mak using it now too]

Hmm, oxygen . . ?
[does it really an item ? ?]

Ahah, water and food, ehehe . .
[susa oow kalau tade, especially WATER !]


Oke, this time its definitely not an item, but I really can't live without My MOM !
[mak, Kak Ieqa susah kalau mak takde lah, mak memang THE BEST !]

After mom, its family, hihi . .
[like Lilo said: OHANA means FAMILY ; love korang sangat² tau tak !]


My fellow friends of course ! !
[who can live alone, without any friends, right ? ?]

  All the things that i needed while i'm studying . .
[tak sabar nak sambung dah ke ? ?]

 all my fav things being used by others . .
*sob, sob, sob, sob
but i'm happy tough they are using mine . .
they'll think about me, ehehe . . :p

Comments

Popular Posts